Rabobank’s full name is Coöperatieve Rabobank is a Dutch multinational bank, focused on the food & agriculture sector, headquartered in Utrecht, Netherlands. Rabobank holds an 85% to 90% market share in the agricultural sector in the Netherlands, is known as the largest agricultural bank in the Netherlands and the second largest bank in the Netherlands in terms of total asset.
RaboBank ranks among the top 50 largest financial institutions in the world, with a history of more than 125 years. As of 2022, RaboBank is present across continents and in 38 countries, with a worldwide loan value of 74.2 billion euros for the Food & Agriculture sector.
Until now, Rabobank has always been known around the world as a bank committed to society. Local Rabobank contributes to strong, livable communities in cities and regions, and Rabobank worldwide helps rural customers continue to innovate and become more sustainable. This is how Rabo Bank made its mission “Develop a Better World Together“
Rabo Foundation is a social impact investment fund of Rabo Bank, which is an impact funding provider. The Rabo Foundation works worldwide to achieve continuous positive change: economic, social and ecological change, with a mission to build a just and sustainable society in which everyone can truly participate (https://www.rabobank.com/about-us/rabo-foundation)
EDUBELIFE Financial Skills Education Joint Stock Company (https://edubelife.vn/en/) is pleased to be selected by Rabo Foundation as a strategic partner in impact financing activities in Vietnam, specifically:
Currently, Rabo Foundation provides NON-collateralized loans with the value from 100k to 1 million USD or EUR for enterprises in the agricultural sector with the following criteria:
- Enterprises are SMEs, have chain links with farmers, offtake products for farmers (currently offtake of at least 50 households and plan to expand and increase the number of households to consume products in the following years).
- The interest rate on foreign currency is about 7-8%/year on USD, depending on the level of risk of enterprises
- Loans for both working and fixed capital
- Enterprises operating for at least 3 years or more, with a minimum turnover of VND 3 billion and being profitable (annual revenue not exceeding VND 500 billion)
- Loans must help enterprises do business better but at the same time add value to farmers in the chain (increase the number of households, increase income for each household, help improve the environment, climate, etc.)
EDUBELIFE was selected by Rabo Foundation as a long-term partner as a “bridge” between small and medium agricultural enterprises in Vietnam and Rabo Foundation through:
- Provide training courses on real financial management, review of financial statements; courses to support skills in building financial plans, cash flow plans for investment plans..
- Provide a package of consultancy and training for small and medium agricultural enterprises in improving financial management capacity to satisfy the conditions for accessing loans from Rabo Foundation
- Provide consulting services, technical support in appraising financial records of small and medium agricultural enterprises in the following processes: before, during and after being provided loans by Rabo Foundation.
EDUBELIFE is really honored to accompany Rabo Foundation – an impact donor, providing NON-collateralized loans with a value of 100k to 1 million USD or EUR for enterprises in the agricultural sector.
All information about these attractive and valuable loans, you can find out at the Facebook of Rabo Foundation – TA Program Vietnam https://www.facebook.com/groups/710784650900918
Sincerely thank you for your interest, follow-up!