Capital mobilizing successfully is the burning demand of most Startups, not only in the establishment period but also in the process of operation and development of most enterprises. Capital is considered as the lifeblood of a corporate finance “body”. If capital is not enough, the enterprises are not able to exist and develop. How to mobilize capital? What are contents in the capital mobilizing profiles?
In order to mobilize capital successfully, the capital profiles need to satisfy the following conditions:
Firstly, the capital mobilizing profiles need to express an excellent business idea: What the problems of society does the products, goods and services of enterprises solve? What the stranger point to make customers to choose products, goods, services of enterprises not of competitors?
Secondly, which investors should capital mobilization target to? The enterprises need to find out what are the biggest concerns of investors, whether projects really satisfy their requirements?
Thirdly, the business plan should be professional, detailed and feasible.
Fourthly, determining exactly development period of project and capital demand to mobilize
Fifthly, evaluating the business and determining the participation rate of the investors equivalent of the amount of capital to mobilize.
Sixthly, building the capital mobilization strategy and completing the investment policy following each period of capital mobilization. Because finding investors is not just stopping at beginning period of project, but in running period of start-up project. Corresponding to each period, the value of the enterprise will change, thereby, the value of the capital which needs to mobilize, will change too. The control and administration policies of enterprises need to be changed suitably in order to ensure the benefits of the parties and make the conditions for enterprises developing sustainably.
A capital mobilizing profile that are consulted by EDUBELIFE will include the following reports:
- Capacity profile
- Short-term and long-term business and production plans
- Profile for mobilizing investment capital
- Investment contract
- Investment policies
- The reports will be provided free of charge by EDUBELIFE including:
- The evaluation report on the real financial and business situation of the enterprise at the time of capital mobilization
- Analysis report of breakeven point
- SWOT analysis report
- Strategic report on the product
- Report on business strategy and customer policy, target market
- The report on determining capital demand & capital mobilization policies
- The report on estimating the using cost of capital
- Report on the net cash flow of the project
- Project evaluation report
- Report on analyzing risks of project
- Report on the financial ratios of the project
EDUBELIFE commits to accompany with your enterprises to mobilize capital successfully.