LUONG VAN CAN TALENT AWARDS “INNOVATIVE STARTUP AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY”
On Thursday of June 13, 2019, from 8.00 am to 11.30 am, at Hanoi University of Industry, the sharing forum between nearly 400 students of Hanoi University of Industry and prestigious entrepreneurs, the large startup incubators in Vietnam on inspiring the contest “Luong Van Can Talent” and “Innovative startup movement and social responsibility” in students.
Luong Van Can – “The teacher of business people” in Vietnam said: “The more advanced civilization, the more prosperous trade is. The prosperous or failure trade is related to prosperity or failure of nationalities, thereby, we cannot despise”, “Trade needs to have products and know foreign languages”, “The successful key of business people is honest”…
Luong Van Can talent award in 2019, with the theme “Agricultural and industrial value chain on manufacturing agricultural products, foods” – is not out of the target of honoring patriotism and honest enrichment of businessman and patriot – Luong Van Can:
- Finding, honoring, and incubating young business talents with the capabilities of an entrepreneur as well as training future entrepreneurs who know to do business honestly, enrich themselves and contribute to build a strong national economy.
- Inspire the honest spirit of Luong Van Can businessman to young people (the teacher of Vietnamese business people).
- Giving the chance to feasible projects to become reality.
- Promoting and developing the National Startup Movement under Resolution 35/NQ-CP on Enterprise Support and Development by 2020.
- Promote the startup spirit of students according to the Project 1665 of Prime Minister on supporting students in start-up process until 2025.
This event is within the activities of Luong Van Can Talent Award organized by Saigon Entrepreneur Newspaper and Saigon Entrepreneur Club, Startup Vietnam Foundation and Food and Foodstuff Association of Ho Chi Minh City.
Ms Hong Trang – CEO EDUBELIFE is invited honestly to attend the meeting as a speaker. She answered questions that the young people has been concerning such as:
– Where can we look for ideas for starting a business?
– We have not yet had many skills and experiences in life, how can we start a business?
– How can we know if our startup project is feasible?
– My ideas is like that …, does the speaker think if it is feasible, can I attend this contest?
The startup spirit was inspired throughout the meeting room. The spirit of patriotism, national pride, inspiration in modernization, innovation, desires to develop country be wealthier and stronger. This beautiful startup spirit was multiplied many times and spread strongly to each student in the meeting room.
Hopefully after this event, the Luong Van Can talent award 2019 will find many excellent and potential candidates…