This is the upgrade program than Level 1. Following UNICEF’s standard for this age, students should improve more advanced knowledge and skills.
FINANCE FOR CHILDREN AGES 13 TO 15
- Financial education for children to let them understand about money value. Through this, they will know to appreciate their work and honor their parents more.
- Improving the modern finance knowledge for children so that they have intellectual and abilities to manage their own finance and their family’s finance in the future.
- Improving perfectly other life skills which related to financial management skill.
- Discuss and sharing with parents the most modern and latest education methods of “How to use money”.
- Contributing to educate morality and develop finance talents for children
REGISTER THE COURSE
This is the upgrade program than Level 1. Following UNICEF’s standard for this age, students should be educated skills as:
- The life skills such as self – expression skill, science studying ability, team working skills, networking skill and skill of collecting knowledge for
- The financial skills need to be completed such as understanding skills of current and forward money value, understanding skill of role of consumers and advertisement, understanding skill of financial plan in short term and long term, understanding skill of financial risks, finance management skills of family and business.
- Besides improving and completing morality, knowledge and skills, EDUBELIFE brings to students the special course, helps them to discover about the wonderful life around us.
Flexible time, suitable with demand of each student:
Weekend classes: in 2 weekend day (study all day) and half day for practicing outside or picnic
Weekly classes: 2 days in week (study all day) and half day for practicing outside or picnic
After summer courses:
Annual courses: in 4 days includes 3 training days at class (3 hours per day – morning and afternoon) and 01 practicing day or picnic
Tuition fee: 4.000.000VND/course
Promotion fee (only for summer 2019): 3.500.000VND/course
Contact information: Ms. Thủy – 098 781 8909